wear and abrasion resistant,heavy impact resistant
color printing and end bent C-V hooks
more than 20years experience
Packaging & Delivery
strong wooden pallet
as your requirment
Welded reinforcing mesh also known as welded wire reinforcement, is a kind of mesh reinforcement. Reinforcing mesh is a high efficient, economical and flexible for concrete reinforcement, greatly save the construction time and reducing the labor force. It is widely used in road and highway construction, bridge engineering, tunnel lining, housing construction, floor, roof and walls, etc.
Features of our concrete reinforcing mesh
· The welded wire fabric makes them easier to work on.
· There are different diameters of steel reinforcing mesh each suited for a particular application.
· There are different designs of steel reinforcing mesh from bent and rolls to flat sheets.
· As per BS 4482 standards and codes, the stainless steel wire used in the manufacture of the steel reinforcing mesh has a 510MPa tensile strength and 485MPa minimum proof stress.
· The steel reinforcing mesh is rigid making it possible for you to control concrete cover during construction.
· Manufacturers produce steel reinforcing mesh under SANS1024 Standard Specifications.
· The steel bars stay intact whenever immersed in concrete because they are carefully welded in mats.
· You don’t have to apply additional surface treatment to the steel reinforcing mesh before use.
· Less field labor needed when making reinforced concrete slabs using this mesh thus drastically speeding up the construction process.
· The mesh is easy to load and unload, and easy to handle at the working site.
· Properly mixed concrete is poured into the mesh and then given time to dry out. The concrete, as it continues to dry out, it grips the steel bars tightly creating a bond stress between these two materials. This bond stress is essential because it reduces bending and makes reinforced concrete slabs stronger.
Types of steel reinforcing mesh
Below are different categories of steel reinforced mesh you can purchase for your construction work.
· Square opening steel reinforced mesh: This mesh has stainless wires that runs vertically and horizontally supporting each other while forming small squares.
· Rectangular steel reinforced mesh: This mesh has stainless wires that runs vertically and horizontally supporting each other while forming smaller rectangular shapes.
· Welded steel reinforced mesh for building vertical walls.
· Customized types, also known as special steel reinforced mesh.
We have you sorted
We have put a full line of high quality stainless steel welded mesh up for sale and for a quick delivery. For more information about our meshes, feel free to give us a call.
1.GERMAN STANDARD DIN488 (SIZE:2150MMX5000MM)
Pitch of Wire (mm)
2.Australia/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4671:2001(SIZE:6000X2400mm)
Edge wires (mm)
3.BRITISH STANDARD BS4483
No. of sheet
1. Are you a manufacturer? Yes, we are the ISO and CE certificated Manufacturer and our factory founded in this industry since 1989. 2. Will your price competitive? Yes , we have stable and large raw material supplier ,we work with them for nearly 20 years . Our machine and technical it is most advanced , we will send our technical to aboard to learning new technical every year. 3.Can we have a sample ? Yes , if the samples it is not much big , we can offer free sample , the courier it is paid by customers. 4.Can we visit your factory ? Yes , you are welcome to visit us . we can pick you up from the airport . 5. What are the payment terms? We can accept TT , LC , West Union , Money Gram , Cash .